Our Values and Aims
Our School Values:
- We are a caring and supportive school community, where everyone feels valued.
- We promote understanding and respect for the Christian faith and for the spiritual, cultural and moral value of others.
- We keep our children safe by nurturing a high level of trust and respect throughout the school; promoting high standards of behaviour.
- We are learning centred; creating learners who are confident, ready, willing and able to take on a world that does not yet exist.
- We challenge; providing an educational environment in which pupils have every opportunity to achieve and be successful.
- We are inclusive; welcoming every child and appreciating them as individuals, ensuring that every member of our school community has a voice.
- We are creative, dynamic and innovative in our approaches to teaching and learning; providing a rich, varied and progressive range of learning experiences.
- We celebrate success by recognising and valuing every child’s personal achievements and contributions.
- We are welcoming and value strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.